Hartford Workers' Compensation Lawyer
More than three million workers in the U.S. in the year 2009 were injured at their place of employment according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Although the federally mandated workers' compensation system is in place to help injured and sick employees with their loss of wages and medical expenses, the system doesn't always work as it was meant to and employees are sometimes left with rights that have been violated. With our 40 years of combined experience in employment law and our advanced skills in employment litigation, we are well-positioned to assist you in getting the benefits to which you are entitled.
Some of the ways that we can help you include:
- Prodding your insurance department to submit your claim so that your compensation arrives in a timely manner
- Ensuring that your wage benefit amounts are accurate
- Making certain that you obtain the medical treatment you need
- Pinning down a fair evaluation of your permanent impairment
- Overseeing that you get all needed benefits to compensate for your losses
- Holding out for equitable medical mileage reimbursement
- Seeking damages for scarring or disfigurement
Our Hartford workers' compensation attorneys are proud of the personal recognition that one of our lawyers has received from Super Lawyers as a rising star for the past two years and are always happy to answer any questions about our law firm and attorney qualifications. We have a reputation for success and a proven track record in client representation, and our attorneys are eager to meet you and start working on your case.
For an aggressive defense of your rights,
contact a Hartford workers' compensation attorneyat Cicchiello & Cicchiello, LLP today.